Prior to hiring the at home dog training classes with Patti, Maeve would:
- Nip at our feet.
- Bark constantly at animals and people.
- Jump on anyone who came in the door.
My kids couldn’t even play basketball in our driveway. Maeve would either be going crazy barking if she was in the house, or barking and jumping on them if she was outside. Now Maeve stays in a down position outside and lets the kids play in peace. During our meals Maeve is in a down/stay position and never hangs out by the table looking for scraps. Now when Maeve sees me get food from the fridge, she goes and lies down without even being told! I have learned from Patti to have high expectations for my dog. I expect Maeve to:
- Lie down during meals.
- Sit down when she sees me or when I put on her leash.
- Heal when we walk together.
- Greet people from a sitting position at the front door.
- Bark only once or twice and then stop once!
Dog Training Has Never Been So Convenient
Teach your pup proper manners from the comfort of home.
Say goodbye to costly training centers and hello to Perfect Manners at home dog training classes! Our expert trainers will come to you for in-home sessions, making training easy and stress-free.
Reach out to us if you or someone you know could benefit from a Perfect Manners dog trainer near Lisle, IL!